Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello, I just wanted you all to know that I am still here. I am finding out from some certain people that I am suppose to update my Blog at least once a week and that I am a "horrible blogger". My first response to that was that I have all kinds of others things to fill my day up.....like standing right by my "new toy". After much persuasion and the fact that my refrigerator is across the room and not where it is suppose to be. I convinced my hubby to buy me an Ice Maker and so I have been making ice around the clock.

My sweet "little man" aka "Gabriel" for those who don't know who that is woke me up Wednesday morning at 8:00am to tell me that the red light (that tells you to empty the full bin of ice) was on and that I needed to get up and take care of it! My first thought was "are you suppose to be out of bed?" and then when I completely woke up I chuckled. He loves to watch the new machine as much as I do and those who have benefited from bags of ice are loving it as much as we are and as well as the "little men" do. So if you live nearby and want to save a buck or two then give me a call and I will see what I can do to fill your order! I don't ever plan on charging for the ice but from time to time it may be necessary for 2.5 or 1 Gallon size Freezer Bag donations.

Please pray.....for my son who is in the Army and will be traveling tomorrow evening to come home for Mother's Day and that we will all have a GREAT weekend together! I Hope & Pray that your weekend will be as Wonderful as I hope ours is!!

Until next time.......your blogger friend!!

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•